Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Support request video commercial

I have been applying the information I learned in this course to the work I do in my non-profit organization. I will present in my paper some of the results. Below is my first 1 minute video to promote our upcoming fundraiser.

I created a free account at animoto.com and chose the animoto original template. I used one of their videos for the opening flower sequence, uploaded my pictures, used their text editor for the captions and used their music. I made several videos because I had too many pictures for the template to use and each video seemed to arrange the images differently and apply various effects. I then uploaded the videos to Camtasia and cut and pasted the ones I liked and added additional call outs to impose the url of our organization wherever there was dead space. I separated the audio and video so I could loop the audio track. The 30 second animoto video got extended into a 1 minute commercial.

Any feedback is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment